Ecstatic Dance Embracing Circle
What is the ecstatic dance?
Its a freedom group celebration with the use of the body and dance.
It starts with a opening circle.
With a inicial warm up body practice of 30 to 60 minutes.
A SoundJourney of 1:30 to 2h wirh a sound wave.
It starts with soft music, may have a varaity of music styles, until getting to a climax with fast music. Then it starts slowling down gradualy until getting to stillness.
May have guided meditation or a relaxing activitity.
Finishes with a circle and sharing
The Ecstatic Dance Embracing Circle may have more activities than the initial format.
May have shows or performances.
Has the aim of creating a inclusive and embracing group. Being this way a more reduced group than the usual normal ones. Going to a maximum of 30/35 people
Ecstatic dance Guidelines:
- Barefoot or with socks
- No talking in the dance floor
- No Drug and alcohol
- No photos or videos, cellphones muted and out of sight
- Have Awareness for the space and each other
- Move your body however you wish
- You can dance alone, or with others. Respect others decisions if they accept dancing or not.